< REFRESH >
Topic Title: tingling in middle back
Created On: 03/16/2003 09:14 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

03/15/2012 09:19 AM

Author Icon
KarenMarcus

The most common type of heart disease is coronary artery disease (CAD), which can lead to heart attack.

Shaw Floors

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 02/24/2012 04:53 AM

Author Icon
businessbroadband

This things should never be avoided...and doctors must give proper instruction on this issue!!!

-------------------------
broadband for business
 02/21/2012 03:19 AM

Author Icon
francisco7020

For the last year I too have been experiencing a tingling sensation in the middle of my back. At first I thought nothing of it. But then it became frequent where I no longer could ignore it. I am worried what to do ..?
 04/20/2006 03:46 AM

Author Icon
lisadarienzo

I am 33 years old and also have the tingling sensation in my upper back on the left side only. It started about 2 years ago right after giving birth to my son. It comes and goes. It actually went away for about a year. the weird thing is, I was on paxil for that year and just went off of it a few months ago and now the tingling is back. I asked the dr about it and he didnt seem too worried about it. I of course freak out about MS. When it first started I was blaming the tag from my bra strap. But I dont think thats causing it. The only way I can describe it is it feels like a spider is crawling around in this one area. I feel for all of you who are also experiencing this. Does anyone have any answers for me on what this could be.
 02/23/2006 12:05 AM

Author Icon
mimosa

I can't believe how many of you are having this same problem as mine-tingling in middle back. Mine started 4 months ago. I had a back X-Ray and was diagnosed with a mild bone spur, but was told nothing can be done at this time. I am very frustrated because it's a constant sensation...no pain...just very uncomfortable. I hope there is a cure for it soon. I sympathyze with you all.

12/17/2005 05:43 PM

Author Icon
Pisces1718

I am only 21 years old, and for about one month now, almost every time i move my back I get a tingling sensation on both my left and right sides around my middle back. Any ideas on what this might be??

-------------------------
This is the signature

04/25/2005 05:59 PM

Author Icon
jenzcam1030

Hi. I have been have back tingling for about 4 1/2 years. It started when I was pregnant and my OBGYN said it was a pinched nerve. Since then it comes and goes. It is on the right side of my back about half way down. But its only about the size of a half dollar. ITs wierd and annoying! I was reading about MS....now I am completely freaked out!. I have a DR appointment on Thursday so I am going to see what the Dr says.
 03/08/2005 11:15 PM

Author Icon
mjw

ps my chiropractor seems to think that it is a herniated tenticle that sticks out from the vertebre and I went to appt and it was better for awhile now its back
 03/08/2005 11:12 PM

Author Icon
mjw

i am having the same tingling. I am a smoker too and wondered if it was a sign of possible lung cancer. I have had it off and on for 3 years. if anyone can help please let us know
 02/25/2005 07:11 PM

Author Icon
sandrabergstrom@aol.com

I have been having a tingling sensation in my middle back. It comes and goes and I have had it for about 3 months. Any thoughts on this?
 11/01/2004 02:03 PM

Author Icon
helloitsme

I have a tingling in my right back below my shoulder blade, I am a smoker, and thought that it is lung related, as i just recently started to feel the effects of years of "Javascript:showCondition('body1', 137);">smoking/a>, and increased "Javascript:showCondition('body1', 137);">smoking/a> habit. Harder to breathe, etc. I feel it right now as a matter of fact as i type this. It is annoying to say the least. If anyone has had an answer i am interested in hearing. Me
 08/05/2004 10:39 AM

Author Icon
michelleluv04

hi i have the same signs with the tingling in my left side back right behind my heart have to heard what it could be
 06/17/2004 12:29 AM

Author Icon
omarsharifahmed

To answer your question, I have never smoked my entire life. But what we do have in common is that I too lift heavy weights at the gym. My doctor was not much help but did suggest I may have a pinched nerve.
 04/14/2004 06:24 PM

Author Icon
Krisnakay

I am a 31 year old female.I do alot of lifting and also experience the same tingling in the middle of my back.If anyone gets this posts,if you don't mind me asking...do you smoke.I ask this because I do smoke and have scaring on my right lung.I wonder if this has anything to do with it?
 04/01/2004 03:35 PM

Author Icon
mossmark

I am feeling a tingling sensation in my back around my left shoulder blade (what I percieve to be behind my heart).. it just started a couple days ago and I am wondering if anyone has any advice or knowledge into this.. thanks... -mark
 04/01/2004 01:33 AM

Author Icon
omarsharifahmed

I am 25 years and I stay physically active in the gym. For the last year I too have been experiencing a tingling sensation in the middle of my back. At first I thought nothing of it. But then it became frequent where I no longer could ignore it. I am worried it may be a symptom to something more severe. Can anyone please offer some advice or knowledge on this matter?
 05/25/2003 12:50 AM

Author Icon
talia123

I'm 30 years old. I have recently been have a tingling sensation in the middle of my back. I dont understand it. I then wound up with shingles. I'm confused, my doctors dont seem to be worried. 3 months ago I had an ear infection along with a fever and upper respitory infec, then I had a cold, then the stomach virus and now shingles. Am I dying? Do I have a disease? What should I do? nina
 04/22/2003 12:28 PM

Author Icon
jenhappy22

Hi there, I am a 35 yr old gal and have had off and on tingling on my left side of my back for over a year now and it seems to gradually be occuring more often. It is beginning to worry me... ~ Jen
 03/16/2003 09:14 AM

Author Icon
jaynaeem

i have been having the same symptoms. i told my doctor, and she didn't seem to think anything of it. i will check with them again.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Heart News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
 Heart Attack Center
Prevention
Survivors
Dr. Tod Engelhardt  Heart
 Hero™

Dr. Tod Engelhardt:
Combating Major Blood Clots.
About Heroes
 Community
Heart1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
©1999- 2014 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.