Heart1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Heart News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
 Heart Attack Center
Prevention
Survivors
Dr. Tod Engelhardt  Heart
 Hero™

Dr. Tod Engelhardt:
Combating Major Blood Clots.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion  in  Our Forums
 Community
Heart1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
December 04, 2021  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: CHRONIC PVCS
Created On: 07/17/2005 10:17 PM

07/17/2005 10:17 PM

Author Icon
KENDREA

I AM A 23 YEAR OLD FEMALE WHO HAS SUFFERED WITH ANXIETY AND PVCS SINCE I WAS 15.
OVER THE PAST 2 MONTHS, THEY HAVE INCREASED TERRIBLY TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS ALL DAY AND EVEN DURING THE NIGHT. I WILL HAVE 5 TO 6 IN A ROW FOLLOWED BY NORMAL BEATS, THEN 3 OR 4 IN A ROW. THIS WILL REPEAT OVER AND OVER THROUGHOUT THE DAY. MY FEAR IS, I HAVE NEVER HAD IT TO THIS DEGREE IN THE PAST. IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO GO AWAY. IN FACT AS I AM TYPING, 4 TO 5 HAVE JUST HAPPENED. I AM GETTING SO ANNOYED AND IRRITATED BECAUSE I WENT TO THE DOC AFTER IGNORING THIS FOR 5 YEARS AND HE SAYS, WELL YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR ME TO MEDICATE. I GET EASILY BETWEEN 200-300 THAT I AM AWARE OF PER DAY--NOT COUNTING DURING SLEEP. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I ALSO GET FAST RACING HEARTBEATS UP TO 200 A MINUTE SOMETIMES. ALL OF THIS JUST SIMPLY CANNOT BE HEALTHY. I HAVE READ ALOT ON THESE FORUMS AND EVERYONE APPARENTLY JUST HAS TO LIVE WITH THIS? I AM SCARED OF AFIB AND THAT MY HEART IS BEING PUT UNDER A LOT OF STRESS WITH THIS. WHAT CAN I DO...I HAVE ELIMINATED CAFFEINE AND SO FORTH, BUT YET IT CONTINUES RELENTLESSLY. I HATE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO DOCS SO WHAT IS THE PROGNOSIS OF THIS....I ALSO FLUCTUATE WITH HIGH BP AND LOW BP AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP MOST OF THE TIME. THESE BEATS SURE DO MAKE LIFE UNENJOYABLE BECAUSE I FIND MYSELF CONSTANTLY FOCUSING ON MY HEARTBEAT ESPECIALLY LATELY. IT AFFECTS ME AT MY JOB TREMENDOUSLY. PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] IF ANYONE HAS ANY ANSWERS.

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2021 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.