Heart1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Heart News
Feature Story
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Diagnostics
 Heart Attack Center
Prevention
Survivors
Dr. Tod Engelhardt  Heart
 Hero™

Dr. Tod Engelhardt:
Combating Major Blood Clots.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion  in  Our Forums
 Community
Heart1 Forums
Patient Stories
 Reference
Online Resources
Video Library
advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
December 04, 2021  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: low pulse rate
Created On: 08/06/2004 12:18 PM

01/25/2012 08:25 PM

Author Icon
JohnDKane

Can poor air quality also affect a pulse rate. Since I moved into a new apartment I have been having sinus congestion that will come and go for days at a time. On the days I have sinus congestion, I really feel run down. I am having the [url=http://www.discountfilters.com/furnace-filters/][/url][url=http://www.discountfilters.com]discount filters[/url] replaced in my furnace. Should I use Hepa filters or is there a difference. Also is there a place to buy discount filters for medical reasons.
 08/06/2004 12:18 PM

Author Icon
Nell

I am a 67 year old female with hyperthyroidism, arrythmia, high blood pressure (142-58), low pulse rate (47), and I am 5' -2" tall and weight 160 lbs. My medicines are difficult to balance so that one problem does not effect another condition. A pacemaker has been suggested but I would rather have properly balanced medication to solve the problems. My medicines have been changed so much that I feel like a guinea pig. Any suggestion ?

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2021 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.